Meet the team
- MASASHI SUNAZUKA
- President Director / Chief analyst
- Masashi has more than 17 years of experience as an analyst and project manager of the global automotive research projects in Japan, US and other countries.
He specializes in the global marketing implementation for the automotive development process for Japanese automotive manufacturer clients. Likes to play Jazz double-bass, and enjoy cooking by using California ingredients.
- ARMEN KASPARIAN
- Key Account Manager
- Armen joined INTAGE in 2018 as a Key Account Manager. He has over 12 years of experience in Market Research which includes relationship management, automotive quantitative/qualitative execution, and full service project management.
Armen has personally managed and worked numerous product clinics for OEMs such as Toyota, Honda, Nissan, HMC/HMA, VWoA, Mercedes-Benz, and BMW NA. Armen received a B.S. in Marketing from California State University, Northridge.
- AKIKO KUNII
- Research Manager
- Prior to INTAGE USA, Akiko worked in ad-agency group enterprise in Japan as senior market research associate. During her tenure, she got a position in PR department as an social listening expert, which she spent two years not only for social media data analysis but also digital PR strategic planning co-working with luxury fashion brand, Japanese craft beer launch project etc.,
Akiko graduated from Keio University with a MA in sociology.
Passionate about Italian language and oeno-gastronomic culture.
- YUSUKE ARAKI
- Account Manager based in Japan
- Yusuke is a Global Account Manager at INTAGE and is responsible for the management/sales for the automotive team in Japan. He has worked with many Japanese auto manufactures which include Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Mitsubishi, and Subaru. He has vast experience in the automotive industry across 20 countries. His client service and strategic planning has helped build long and trustworthy client relationships.
Yusuke was also an active baseball player from high school through college.
- Kumi Nishimori
- Associate Director | Japan Client Business Service
- Kumi has 20 years of experience in Market Research, brining local insights in Japan, U.S.A and South East Asia. Her expertise spans across branding, Insight building, innovation, communication, shoppers, and market understanding. Her experience has accumulated through 10 years in Marketing research firms, and another 10 years being as consumer planner in a global FMCG company where she led consumer/customer studies, working closely with marketing, customer marketing, sales, and leadership members. She has extensive project experiences in FMCG, Home Appliances, Retailer & Developer, Pharmaceutical Industries and more, utilizing market research, retail audit, digital data analysis, and etc...
- BOB WEMYSS
- Senior Research Director
- Bob joined INTAGE in 2019 as Senior Research Director. He has more than 30 years of experience in many different facets of Market Research, involving both account management and full service project coordination. His specialty is automotive product research, having conducted more than 200 product clinics for most Asian and European OEMs. He also has an extensive qualitative background – focus group moderation, IDIs, and ethnography. While Bob has worked primarily on the supplier side, he also has experience on the client and agency sides of the business. He received a B.S. in Marketing from the University of Southern California and is a long time USC Football season ticket holder.