Meet the team
- MASASHI SUNAZUKA
- President Director / Chief analyst
- Masashi has more than 17 years of experience as an analyst and project manager of the global automotive research projects in Japan, US and other countries.
He specializes in the global marketing implementation for the automotive development process for Japanese automotive manufacturer clients. Likes to play Jazz double-bass, and enjoy cooking by using California ingredients.
- ARMEN KASPARIAN
- Key Account Manager
- Armen joined INTAGE in 2018 as a Key Account Manager. He has over 12 years of experience in Market Research which includes relationship management, automotive quantitative/qualitative execution, and full service project management.
Armen has personally managed and worked numerous product clinics for OEMs such as Toyota, Honda, Nissan, HMC/HMA, VWoA, Mercedes-Benz, and BMW NA. Armen received a B.S. in Marketing from California State University, Northridge.
- AKIKO KUNII
- Research Manager
- Prior to INTAGE USA, Akiko worked in ad-agency group enterprise in Japan as senior market research associate. During her tenure, she got a position in PR department as an social listening expert, which she spent two years not only for social media data analysis but also digital PR strategic planning co-working with luxury fashion brand, Japanese craft beer launch project etc.,
Akiko graduated from Keio University with a MA in sociology.
Passionate about Italian language and oeno-gastronomic culture.
- YUSUKE ARAKI
- Account Manager based in Japan
- Yusuke is a Global Account Manager at INTAGE and is responsible for the management/sales for the automotive team in Japan. He has worked with many Japanese auto manufactures which include Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Mitsubishi, and Subaru. He has vast experience in the automotive industry across 20 countries. His client service and strategic planning has helped build long and trustworthy client relationships.
Yusuke was also an active baseball player from high school through college.