Data Integration Service
Characteristics of the data integration service
INTAGE data and customer-owned data × BI tools = visualization of multiple data in one place
Technological advances have led to a rapid growth in the types and volume of data.
While an increase in the amount of data handled can lead to improved decision-making, if you haven’t built an environment for handling and using this data, then the data will not lead to improved decision-making.
Creating such a data integration environment requires coordination between the company’s marketing department, its systems department, any external systems integrators, and BI tool vendors, so it is often difficult to be flexible and make progress with the project.
“Data integration service” is a one-stop solution for our customer’s data integration environment which makes use of INTAGE’s strengths in “understanding data,” “understanding technology” and “understanding BI tools.”
We are able to handle a broad range of data integration because we are neutral
INTAGE knows all about data on “consumers” and “marketing” which we have acquired over the years.
In addition, we have a solid track record which allows us to know how to look at such data and at which point the data should be integrated.
Because we are neutral and not a provider of systems, we are able to offer a broad range of data integration services based on the customer's environment.
- INTAGE panel data
- Survey data
- Sales data (owned by customer)
- Shipment data (owned by customer)
- Inventory data (owned by customer)
- Ad placement data (owned by customer)
- SNS data (3rd party data)
- Weather data (3rd party data)
- Access analysis data (3rd party data)
- Rating data (3rd party data)
- Cloud, AWS, Azure, etc.
- Customer information integration platform provided by INTAGE
- Customer’s on-premises environment
■Post-integration BI tools
- Power BI
Data integration service case studies
- Integrated management of nationwide customer satisfaction data - creating a data usage environment for store improvement
- Integrated management of website data - creating a data usage environment for sales/product strategies
- Integrated management of points data - creating a customer loyalty/sales promotion support environment
- Creating an environment for the use of daily questionnaire data
Case studies: Integrated management of nationwide customer satisfaction data - creating a data usage environment for store improvement
Case study 1: Company A
- Customer satisfaction at thousands of stores across Japan as well as actual sales and sales activity data have been analyzed and classified into several clusters -> this enabled the implementation of optimal measures for each target
- Optimal measures were extracted for each cluster, and the PDCA cycle for store improvement is being implemented nationwide
Case study 2: Company B
- Analysis of a satisfaction survey for the purchasers of a product was turned into a web dashboard
- Diagnosis of the reasons for poor performance at a store -> instructions given by headquarters -> results where “satisfaction & sales” improved. This contributed to improvement of the whole, such as attitudes at the work sites.
Case studies: Integrated management of website data - creating a data usage environment for sales/product strategies
Case study 1: Company A
- The number of products that competitors offer on the web is collected regularly. Differences with the company’s own product lineup are confirmed and used to draw up sales strategies and manage inventory.
Case study 2: Company B
- Information on online review sites is collected, and text mining is conducted to analyze comments
- The image of the company and hidden needs are identified, and used for decision-making in product development and promotions
Case study 3: Company C
- Information on competitors’ sites and online review sites are acquired -> trends of competitors are visualized -> this is used to draw up strategies to gain an advantage over the competition
Case studies: Integrated management of points data - creating a customer loyalty/sales promotion support environment
Case studies: Creating an environment for the use of daily questionnaire data
We propose the sort of marketing research that can deal with your company's challenges.
Please feel free to contact us. The relevant team member will get in touch with you.
Services recommended for those viewing this page
By using Genometrics, you can understand the customers’ sense of values which are difficult to see if you are only based on gender and age. This helps visualize various profiles that cannot be obtained from ID-POS data alone, including finer attributes and latent purchase potential.
By identifying the concept of the values of the customer from shopping data at retail stores and selecting suitable products, we help you carry out One-to-One Marketing.
This service analyzes entrusted membership data according to the specific task. Distribution analysts conduct analyses on what kind of customers support sales, which store groups or sales floor classifications have improvement potential, etc.
This web portal for retailers provides visualizations of the big data held by retailers, such as POS/ID-POS data, as well as information that is helpful with daily sales floor design and POP advertising from the consumer’s perspective.
This tool collects and analyzes vast amounts of retail POS/ID-POS data. It supports the marketing PDCA cycle of retail stores by conducting sales-performance-audits, arranging merchandise for the sales floors, planning sales promotion campaign measures, and measuring post-implementation effectiveness.
Trade Area Survey
By combining various databases including geographical information, we allow you to shed light on the local characteristics of the trade area as well as the characteristics of consumers so that you can work out your sales strategies.
Product Information Database
One of the largest-scale product information databases in the industry encompassing a wealth of attribute information enables you to carry out market/sales analysis from a variety of different angles.
INTAGE collects and manages an original database on nationwide retail chains with store location information. It covers approximately 1,300 chains and 97,000 stores across the country.
A service in which the various marketing support data owned by INTAGE can be easily linked with the BI tools owned by the customer.
This enables the visualization of INTAGE data and other data sources all in one place, helping the customer identify challenges quickly and make the right decisions.
Data Analysis Service
Through data analysis, centered on the marketing area, we support you in "Knowing (understanding the market/consumers)", "Developing (development of strategies/tactics)", "Delivering (implementation of the measures)", and "Measuring (effectiveness measurements and improvement considerations for the next steps)".